We are looking for a Test Architect (GSW - Simulation) for our customer’s R&D team who focuses on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization.
- Design and realization of a comprehensive, automated Testing & Quality CI/CD pipelines and test infrastructure, in cooperation with development, architects and system test.
- Leading by example on test development and technical team guidance are more essential rather than diving in diagrams and detailed discussions,
- Drive implementation of Built-in and test automation solutions (e.g. DDD, TDD, BDD, A_TDD, etc) in the agile development teams. To achieve that the Test Architect guides, coaches, and motivates developers as well as test automation engineers over the entire lifetime of a product to enable, support, and enforce an appropriate implementation, maintenance, quality assurance, test and evolution of the test infrastructure he/she designed for.
- Communicates and drives quality topics especially the “Testability” characteristics of the product in close cooperation with all key stakeholders that are Developers, Architects, PO, Test Teams, Infrastructure Engineers, RTEs and Senior Management.
- Before taking important decisions, that are costly to change, involves the development, site and senior managers in the decision-making process.
- Transparency, tracking and reporting of quality-related KPIs; design and setup of a quality dashboard as part of overall project reporting at stage of DoD
- Setup of Community of Practice (CoP) to ensure cross-team and cross-site communication and exchange of best-practices,
- Participating and proactively contributing to an agile environment according to SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) process,
- B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or similar fields),
- Fluent command of English is a must, German is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in complex software/test development projects,
- Professional experience in the field of test architecture and/or management,
- Professional experience in automated tests,
- Certificates or education on Test Architecture
- Strong hands-on experience in modern test methods and technologies,
- Solid experience in test management,
- Solid know-how in CI/CD pipelines,
- Familiar with agile software development processes (e.g., SAFe, SCRUM).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
Preferable Additional skills/experiences (i.e., is a plus):
- Experience in Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design or Behavior Driven Development concepts,
- Understanding of security concepts regarding web-based development,
- Experience with common identity service and integrations
Desired Soft skills:
- Eager to learn new technologies, tools, and Energy domain know-how,
- Able to approach other people, convince them and win them over,
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills,
- Able to facilitate the collaboration between Global and Local teams,
- Inspire the team with new ideas and visions and actively promote platform development,
- Comfortable interpreting and understanding initially unfamiliar concepts,
- An ability to understand and explain abstract concepts in a clear way to technical and non-technical audiences
- Training Budget
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Plan with company contribution
- Life Insurance
- Meal Ticket (1.000 TL/monthly)
- Creche allowance for mothers
Location: Ankara – ODTÜ Teknokent
Working model: Hybrid (6 days office in a month)