We are looking for a Backend Developer for our customer; a leading producers of electric motors in Turkey, which is part of Turkey's largest industrial conglomerate and a member of Fortune 500.
This is a challenging Backend Developer role where you are able to use modern technology to contribute to producing products of exceptional quality through
- Creating the path for best customer experience by applying advanced technology stack and being part of business model creation in emerging EV charging services business,
- Creating intelligent IoT systems to seamlessly connect products, services and digital platforms by executing all aspects of design and development, from ideation through deployment,
- Focusing on the customer experience and capabilities to identify opportunities and create realizable development strategies,
- Developing intelligent systems which reside on Cloud Infrastructure and are powered by AI,
- Collaborating with customers, partners, and stakeholders and teaming up with best-in-class people from science, engineering, design, and business,
- Designing, implementing, testing, debugging, and maintaining cloud-based, large-scale, and production level intelligent systems,
- Applying DevOps practices and implementing DRY code for quality solutions.
What you will need to succeed?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on, intensive development experience in building customer-delivered products in the field
- Strong .NET framework knowledge and .NET Core programming skills
- Solid experience in building and consuming SOAP & RESTful web services API
- Experience in implementing microservices
- Knowledge of working with ORM libraries, relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL, MySQL), NoSQL databases (Cassandra, CosmosDB, etc.), and in-memory databases (Redis, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTTP/S protocols
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Thinking broadly about business
- Understanding the needs of the market & customer
- Listening to different perspectives and showing flexibility
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Experience in using message queuing protocols (RabbitMQ, MQTT)
- Knowledge in management of containerized applications and deployment (Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience in cloud service platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- Willing to create robust/efficient product platforms from scratch and maintain ongoing applications
- Experience in implementing DRY code, open to learning new technologies, experience in using Git and other version control tools
What you will get in return?
Whilst being part of the company’s going global journey, you will:
- Benefit from the perks of our hybrid working model and enjoy being part of an agile team
- Enjoy high-quality home appliances with an employee discount
- Get the advantage of shopping and eating at discounted prices in various places
- Pick, choose, and combine your side benefits with Flexible benefits options
- Work from anywhere with a company-funded portable modem and internet connection
You will also be supported with the most appealing personal development opportunities to keep up your full potential and develop your skills and competencies for future technologies.
Apply today or email email@example.com to have a confidential discussion about this Backend Developer .NET role.